Wednesday, June 17, 2009

miss accounting




my dream are to be an accountant....
its quite nonsense coz when i'm in my secondary school,
i'm a science stream student but i decided to taking another subject
as a back up if something happen to my science stream result n it become true...
hahahahaha....i decided to continue my study in accounting study b'coz
its a profesional course...when i'm start thinking as an accountant dat always mind bout money and d actual amount of money dat i've to control,i become more careful to every step dat i've make in my life...as a teenager,,,a gurl dat really like to go shopping,watching movie and have a big appetite,i should take a step to minimize the using of my money....i call it as money treatment....its like a spa...the special bout it is u have to make it daily...........
make a journal to record ur money flow...in and out....u can see at wat part u waste your money and take another step to reduce ur money flow on it....make ur money flow balance and chaiyo2x............account study had change my life n i also want u to change.........


1 comment: